What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A complete guide on how to get your own leads—often without even having to buy them
- Learn how to create unlimited leads, evolved from years of experience
- Learn why these leads are invisible to the average person
- Learn the most common laws applicable to your strategy
- Learn how to identify the exact type of leads you want
- Increase your success rate by using hard earned tips
- Learn the most common mistakes & how to avoid them
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Invisible Leads scores 73.24/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.invisibleleads.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: invisibleleads.com you’ll also be taken through to invisibleleads.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)